LEGOLAND Florida opened it’s gates to the public on the 15th October 2011 on the old Cypress Grove resort about 30 mins outside of Orlando.
Florida is known worldwide as the home of Theme Parks and houses some of the most famous attractions in the World including The Harry Potter Theme Park (The Wizarding World of Harry Potter) and Walt Disney‘s numerous theme parks, so why should holiday makers bother with Florida’s latest arrival.
5 Reasons Why You Must Visit LEGOLAND Florida
- The Dragon Roller Coaster – all theme parks need a coaster, and LEGOLAND’s coaster offers fun, thrill’s and entertainment.
- Driving School – Your kids will love “learning” to drive! Shame us Adults can’t give it a whirl…. hint, hint…
- Granny’s Applefries – LEGOLAND Florida’s signiture dish is slices of granny smith apple’s coated in a flour mixture before being deep fried and dusted with cinnamon sugar and served with whipped cream. Yummy!!!!
- LEGOLAND Model’s – These mini bits of art are a snap happy persons dream. Unique to LEGOLAND Florida are LEGO brick models of various home-state cities and sites like Miami Beach, the Kennedy Space Station, the Daytona International Speedway, and Key West.
- The Battle for Brickbeard’s Bounty – LEGOLAND’s live ski show. Water-Skiing lego figures battle in spectacular and amazing show which will get you wet and will have you laughing in your seats. A must see…
Oh and a 6th reason will be added soon when LEGOLAND Florida open their own water park….
How to book
To book visit www.orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk