Hey Thrill Seekers,
Taking place every Friday and Saturday night until August 6, guests can enjoy an evening celebration of summer with a special Island Nights soundtrack, extended park hours, a daily happy hour from 5 p.m. to park close, an evening menu sizzlin’ with flavor at Waterstone Grill and an evening kick-off party with a DJ and dancers. Event included with park admission to Aquatica.
Summer Festivities Include:
- Evening Party- As the temperature cools down, the fun kicks off. At 5 p.m., the DJ drops the first beat with a burst of water over the crowd marking the start of Island Nights. Park goers can enjoy the atmosphere all evening long with the Island Night’s dancers or enjoy the tunes broadcasted throughout the park while hitting the slides.
- Extended Hours- As part of Island Nights, park guests can enjoy extended hours every Friday and Saturday night with the park closing at 8 p.m.
- Happy Hour and Special Offers- After 5 p.m., select food locations in the park will offer $2 off beer and wine; and half-price Refillable Souvenir Cups.
- Sizzlin’ Island Flavors- Waterstone Grill features an Island Nights exclusive menu featuring a mojo pork sandwich and pineapple burger. Banana Beach will offer Hawaiian pizza, curry meatballs and pigeon pea rice.
- Ihu’s Breakaway Falls- Experience Orlando’s tallest, steepest, and only multi-drop tower slide of its kind as the sun sets across the Orlando skyline. After climbing 80 feet into the air, guests step into one of three breakaway boxes anxiously waiting to see who will drop next as part of this wild ride.
Guests using a ticket from Orlando Attraction Tickets that includes entry to Aquatica can take advantage of this great event. Remember you can purchase a 3 park SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens ticket from as little as £93.00* for an adult.