Hey Thrill Seekers,
Food, wine, animals and rides – I personally can’t think of a better combination.. Well, as long as the animals aren’t drinking the wine and you don’t go on a ride straight after eating 😉
Busch Gardens annual Food and Wine festival will be on every Saturday and Sunday from the 4th March until the 30th April. The festival area will be open from midday until 9pm and the headline concerts will start at 7pm. The whole 9 week festival will be jam packed with chart topping artists and enough food and drink to keep even the hungriest of people satisfied.
‘From family-friendly animal encounters and crafts to festival games and live entertainment, the Busch Gardens® Food & Wine Festival is filled with exciting experiences around the park that pair perfectly with your culinary adventures.’
Loads of huge names will be taking centre stage each weekend and the headliners will begin at 7pm over on Gwazi Field. Some of the many artists include:
- Sat 4th March – Daughtry
- Sun 5th March – Andy Grammer
- Sat 11th March – Goo Goo Dolls
- Sun 12th March – Kool & The Gang
- Sat 18th March – Young the Giant
- Sun 19th March – Jason Isbell & John Hiatt Trio
- Sat 25th March – NBC’s The Voice finalists Craig Wayne Boyd & Adam Wakefield
- Sun 26th March – El Gran Combo
- Sat 1st April – DNCE
- Sun 2nd April – Walk Off The Earth
- Sun 9th April – Daya and Matt Nathanson
- Sun 16th April – Newsboys
- Sat 22nd April – Gilberto Santa Rosa
- Sun 3rd April – Lynyrd Skynyrd
Here’s just a snippet of what food and beverage is going to be on offer.. duck tacos, lobster ravioli, bacon mac & cheese, brown sugar rubbed pork belly, banana foster panna cotta, gator bites, and cabernet-filled chocolates – as well as an expanded selection of wines, craft brews and cocktails. YUM!!
Don’t forget that this great event is included with your admission ticket for Busch Gardens – food and beverages are not included and will be available at extra fee’s.
So if you’re heading on down to Busch Gardens between the 4th March – 30th April then make sure you don’t miss out on this four senses masterpiece – my mouth’s watering just at the thought!