Hey Thrill Seekers,
On the day SeaWorld’s new hyper coaster Mako makes its debut their sister park Busch Gardens has an announcement of its own.
Busch Gardens Tampa’s highly anticipated new multidirectional spin coaster, Cobra’s Curse, will open on Friday 17 June.
Cobra’s Curse Striking Facts:
- One-of-a-kind spin coaster features a menacing 30,000-pound snake king icon and a 70-foot vertical lift that will take riders within inches of its 3 foot-wide eyes and 4-foot-long fangs.
- During the three-and-a-half-minute ride, the coaster trains speed along at 40 mph down 2,100 feet of serpentine-like track, travelling backward, forward and then spinning freely.
- Guests will experience a new spin with each ride. Each train spins randomly, with frequency and direction determined by the rider weight distribution.
- The ride’s air-conditioned queue naturally fuels guests’ adrenaline with an immersive themed experience and a state-of-the-art snake exhibit featuring four exotic snake species. Guests will observe some of the world’s most feared and often misunderstood, vipers.
- Riders must be 48 inches to ride, or 42 inches with a parent or guardian.
Check out this video announcing the date;
With the additional of Cobra’s Curse along with Falcons Fury, SheiKra, Cheetah Hunt, Montu and Kumba is there a better park for thrills in Florida?????? I think the answer is NO…
You can buy Busch Garden’s Tampa Tickets at Orlando Attraction Tickets.