Hey Thrill Seekers,
Check out everything that was announced for Epcot and Hollywood Studios during D23 ‘Destination D’ over the past weekend!
- The names of the 2 rides coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s edge have been announced! Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run & Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. Check out the videos Disney have released for these below:
- New Nighttime experience ‘Wonderful World of Animation‘ will debut in May 2019 as part of Hollywood Studios 30th anniversary. It will use state of the art tech and take you through a journey through 90 years of Disney animation.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway – construction is expected to be finished by fall 2019. The attraction will feature an original story and theme song as it takes guests into the wacky world of the award winning “Mickey Mouse” cartoon shorts.
- Not one, but TWO nighttime shows were announced for Epcot! The new nighttime spectacular will open in 2020 and will celebrate how Disney music inspires people across the world. There will be floating set pieces, custom built LED panels, moving fountains, lights and lasers. Before this unnamed show debuts guests will have the opportunity to see a limited time experience ‘Epcot Forever‘ starting in fall 2019 featuring classic Epcot tunes beginning with a spark of imagination that ends in an epic spectacle of fireworks, music, lighting and special effects.
- The name of the Ratatouille attraction was announced! ‘Remy’s Ratatouille Attraction’ set to open in the France pavilion as a dark ride in time for the 50th anniversary celebrations.
- Also coming soon to the France pavilion, a new Beauty and the Beast sing along was announced created by Don Hahn who is the producer of the animated classic and live-action re-imagining.
The Gondolas for Disney’s Skyliner were also revealed.
Which one of these are you most looking forward to?