Hey Thrill Seekers,
So there’s a new type of ticket on the block!
OAT are now offering E-tickets for Universal Orlando Resort, why? To make life easier for you lovely lot 😍 oh and because there’s loads of benefits of having them!
- They’re perfect if you’re making a last minute booking and don’t have time to have tickets delivered.
- Forget the stress of ever forgetting to take your tickets with you or loosing them on your holiday as they will always be on your phone.
- You can book and redeem them while on your holiday.
- You can save money when selecting this option.*
The option to have E-tickets issued instead of posted tickets will become available if you are ordering just Universal tickets on their own.
Accessing your E-tickets
1. Log in to your customer account online using your email address and password given at the time of booking.
2. Click on the ‘wallet’ tab from within your customer account online.
3. Download or print your voucher!
Redeeming your E-tickets
Important – Please note:
You will need to use the credit/debit card you used at the time of the booking as identification when collecting your tickets at the ‘Will Call Kiosk’- Your card will not be charged at the Kiosk. It’s only for identification/verification purposes. You may also be asked for your ‘telephone number’ that you used at the time of the booking for identification purposes and asked to in-put your confirmation number detailed on your print out-if prompted.
* discounts are subject to change