Orlando Attraction Tickets have exclusively created The Orlando PassPort to offer Unlimited admissions to 11 of Florida’s top parks, includes 14 consecutive days entry in to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando® and SeaWorld® Orlando plus Aquatica™ and Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay.
The Orlando PassPort includes 14 consecutive days entry into:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Universal Studios® Florida
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure®
- SeaWorld® Orlando
- Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay
PLUS the Orlando PassPort also gives you unlimited access to the following great venues for the duration of your ticket:
- Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days, some events require an additional admission charge)
- DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Park (excludes prize games)
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course ( tee time reservations are required and subject to availability; Golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge.)
- Universal CityWalk® (Some of the venues require you to be aged 21 years or above and photo ID is required. The CityWalk portion of the ticket is also not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events and does not include movie at Universal Cineplex.)
And your Orlando PassPort also includes:
- FREE coach transportation from Orlando to Busch Gardens TampaBay on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express. This service departs from SeaWorld plus various locations in the International Drive andKissimmee areas. Reservations are a must and can be made by calling 1-800-221-1339 when in Orlando.
At the Disney Parks, your ticket includes use of the FASTPASS system. It’s easy to use and cuts the wait time on the most popular attractions. Insert your ticket into FASTPASS stations at participating attractions and you’ll receive a FASTPASS Return Time so you can go play in the Park instead of waiting in line! FASTPASS is NOT included at non-Disney parks.
2011 – £400.00 per adult, £360.00 per child.*
2012 – £420.00 per adult, £380.00 per child.*
*prices subject to change without notice.