Morning Thrill Seekers,
Its taken a bit of time but finally we’re happy to confirm that Kennedy Space Center has now been added to Orlando Attraction Tickets. We’ve been after a direct contract with them for ages and the process has taken just over a year to complete.
I visited Kennedy in 2010, to be totally honest with you I wasn’t really keen on visiting. Space isn’t really my thing. It was more for my wife who finds the whole thing fascinating.
I drove from Orlando to Kennedy in my hire car, which took about 45 mins with clear traffic. The drive was pretty easy and gave me the opportunity to see some of Florida that I hadn’t visited. When we got there I had already convinced myself that I wasn’t going to enjoy it, I love coasters, thrill rides and big attractions… Kennedy was not going to be for me.
Hand on heart, after spending the day there I absolutely loved it, probably even more than my Mrs. For me Kennedy Space Center was the perfect break from the hustle, bustle and queuing of theme parks. I learnt without feeling like I had been taught and was awestruck by the size and scale of everything! I would highly recommend visiting the Space Center it really is a little piece of history and as its a working space center you might even be lucky enough to see something launched.
You can purchase the Kennedy Space Center Admission Ticket from us for as little as £29.00 per adult. We’re offering real ticketstoo so no need to exchange anything, head straight to the gates.
The ticket includes;
- Space Shuttle Atlantis – See Atlantis as if it were in space – raised 30 feet off the ground and rotated 43 degrees. More than 60 interactive, immersive exhibits and simulators will provide guests a never-before experienced perspective on the shuttle’s complex systems, components and capabilities.
- The Shuttle Launch Experience* – visitors strap in to the sights, sounds and sensations of a real Space Shuttle launch.
- Angry Birds Space Encounter brings to life the space adventures of the Angry Birds as you follow their kidnapped eggs into an inter-galactic wormhole. Experience any of the seven interactive exhibits including Create Your Own Angry Bird, Angry Birds sliding puzzle, Slingshot target game, Danger Zone mirror maze and the Red Planet Laser Challenge.
- The Saturn V Center which houses a massive Saturn V rocket and Apollo mission memorabilia including a rare collection of spacesuits and other gear used by the Apollo moonwalkers
- The LC39 Observatory Gantry and Shuttle Plaza where you can see all three components of a Space Shuttle and view real life Space Shuttle mission hardware.
- IMAX® films – in two giant IMAX theatres, the dream of space flight comes alive. Current films include Hubble 3D narrated by Leonardo DiCaprio and Space Station 3-D narrated by Tom Cruise.
- The Astronaut Hall of Fame with the world’s largest collection of Astronaut memorabilia.
- Simulator Station – realistic astronaut training simulators allowing guests to feel the pressure of gravity and land a space shuttle.
- Rocket Garden – climb-aboard Mercury, Gemini and Apollo capsule replicas and view the monstrous 111-meter Saturn V moon rocket, the most powerful rocket ever built.
- Space Shuttle Explorer replica