Morning Thrill Seekers,
Its just like the title states, Friday was our 400th Unique post on attraction-tickets.info and we’re pretty proud of this. 2013 has been our most prolific writing year and the visits to the site support that content is king.
The rise of the blog has been pretty plain to see, since its inception in September 2010 before we became part of Orlando Attraction Tickets we were writing about anything theme park related, by the end of 2010 we had had only 1516 unique visits… In 2011 we began to refine our work to the U.S. and on a bad month we were hitting 1516 unique visitors, so by the end of the year we had blown the previous years visitors well out of the water.
2012 saw us double the traffic from 2011 and this was even though our output decreased. This year has again seen us double our visitors and this has definitely coincided with our increase in the amount of posts.
Although I have written the majority of the posts this year I’ve had help in the forms of Frank, Karl and Rachel. Its great to have a different perspective writing on the blog and some of my favourite posts have been from these guys.
Below is a list of our top 10 most visited posts of all time.
- How to use the FREE shuttle bus service to Busch Gardens
- SeaWorld San Diego To Launch Manta In 2012
- The Sorting Hat At Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Shop Price’s At Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Introducing The Orlando PassPort
- Orlando Thrill Theme Park Unveils 14 Ride Idea’s
- Here’s My 14 Day Orlando Theme Park Plan
- Ollivanders – In The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter
- How Do E-Tickets Work At SeaWorld Parks
- What Is Disney’s FASTPASS & Can I Use It?
We’re looking forward to continuing to post in 2014 and hope we can break some more theme park stories in the future.