Orlando Attraction Tickets would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Please see below our office hours over the festive period
Friday 23rd December (Normal Day)
Saturday 24th December (9 am until 1 pm)
Sunday 25th December (Closed for Christmas)
Monday 26th December (Bank Holiday – Closed)
Tuesday 27th December (Bank Holiday – Closed)
Wednesday 28th December (Normal Hours)
Thursday 29th December (Normal Hours)
Friday 30th December (Normal Hours)
Saturday 31st December ((9 am until 1 pm)
Monday 2nd January (Bank Holiday – Closed)
Remember the website never closes.
Today Orlando Attraction Tickets has launched its new Child only ticket in the shape of the Orlando PlayTime Ticket (Strictly for Kids).
The Orlando PlayTime Ticket includes 14 consecutive days entry in to Walt Disney World including Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park. 1 Days admission in to LEGOLAND Florida and 1 Kids Eat Free Card offering unlimited ‘Kids Eat Free’ meals at over 130 family-affordable restaurants.
The Ticket is the first of it kind within the theme park industry as it is only available to children aged 3-9. You can take advantage of this offer by visiting orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk or calling us on 0845 226 8523.
Theme Parks are brilliant but they do have one major let down for me the worst part about Orlando Theme Parks is the queuing, here at orlando attraction tickets we’ve put together our list of top tips for things to do while queuing.
- Listen to music, if you’ve got your MP3 with you music will help pass the time. Perhaps make yourself a thrill ride play list?
- Mobile games, although they are a bit of a battery killer something like angry birds can help while away an hour very quickly.
- Disney’s Hidden Mickey’s, look out for the hidden Mickey’s scattered around the Disney parks and tick them off.
- People Watch, come on we all do it, you’ve in queue with thousands of people! Try games like, guess the nationality, first person to spot a person over 6’4″ etc
- Themed Queues, hey! not all the queue’s are boring, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter‘s queue is almost an attraction in itself.
- Talk to people, Yeah I know… its a bit out there… but you can actually speak to people 🙂 All the people queuing are in the same boat as you, trying sparking up some conversation!?
Can you think of any others?
Have you tried any of the above?
SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment have followed the other two major Orlando Theme Parks and ditch Pepsi to signed a 10 year deal with Coke to offer their beverages at all SeaWorld owned parks in the U.S.
SeaWorld’s deal with the drink giant not only includes selling Coke products at their parks, but also consumer promotions and sponsorships.
Financial details of the agreement have not been confirmed, however Jim Atchison, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment’s president and chief executive officer, released a statement stating,
The Coca-Cola Company’s exceptional beverage brands, significant global reach and, most importantly, inspiring commitment to global citizenship will make for extraordinary joint programs. Our two companies share a like-minded mission to make a positive difference in the world and we are thrilled at the endless possibilities to create new products and programs that will benefit our guests, our communities and the natural world.
Orlando Attraction Tickets often uses E-Tickets or E-Vouchers for its Disney Tickets, Universal Tickets and SeaWorld Tickets.
What are E-Tickets?
E-Tickets or electronic tickets are any tickets/vouchers emailed to the customer that contain the relevant information regarding your purchase and which are either park ready, meaning you can scan them straight at the gate or be exchanged for the official theme park tickets at the numerous redemption points within the theme park.
Why E-Tickets and not hard tickets?
Orlando Attraction Tickets have thought long and hard about issuing physical tickets or E-Tickets. We believe that the future of theme park ticketing is electronically, we also believe E-Tickets are more convenient and safer for you.
All E-Tickets are sent via email, we are not reliant upon the royal mail or other courier services which means you do not have to wait at home for tickets to be delivered. We don’t have to add additional cost to cover the delivery of the tickets.
However the major advantage we find is that if you lose or damage your E-Ticket, or worst case scenario forget to take them with you to Orlando you can simply re-print them.
Orlando Attraction Tickets prepays for all of its tickets so as soon as you have the E-Tickets you can be assured of entry in to the parks.
How does the eTicket system work’s at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens and Discovery Cove.
Probably the most technically advanced of all the parks SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment’s eTickets do not have to be exchanged, they are gate ready.
How it works
- Once purchased through Orlando Attraction Tickets the customer receives an email with the tickets attached, each ticket has a bar code.
- When the customer visits the appropriate park, they go straight to the gate.
- No need to queue at guest services or go to the self service ticket machines.
- At the gates, simply scan your eTicket for entry.
- Enjoy your day.
With the 2 Park Ticket or the 3 Park Ticket, entering the parks couldn’t be easier. Remember with an eTicket if it gets damaged or wet simply print off another one!!!
SeaWorld Orlando has announced plans to introduce a festival strictly for children called, “Just for Kids.”
Just for Kids will start on January 14th 2012 and run at the theme park for four consecutive Saturdays.
Concerts will be held in the Nautilus Theater (usual home of “A’lure, Call of the Ocean”) at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Visitors are advised to pick up concert tickets across from the theater on show days, beginning at 9 a.m., tickets will be served on a strictly first-come, first-served basis.
The concert lineup includes LazyTown (Jan. 14), Max & Ruby’s Musical Playdate (Jan. 21), Doodlebops’ Musical Playdate (Jan. 28) and Choo-Choo Soul with Genevieve (Feb. 4). The performances are included in regular SeaWorld Orlando admission.
“Just for Kids” at SeaWorld will include, Shamu’s Party Zone at Lakeside Patio and “Elmo and Abby’s Treasure Hunt,” a stage show featuring “Seasame Street” characters Cookie Monster, Rosita, Grover, Elmo and Abby in the SeaPort Theater. SeaWorld also have a Breakfast with Elmo and Friends offering that incorporates a meeting with Sesame Streeters and reserved seating to the concert of that day.
Enjoy Just for Kids Saturdays January 14 – February 4.
- January 14 – LazyTown Live on Stage
- January 21 – Max & Ruby’s Musical Playdate
- January 28 – Doodlebops’ Musical Playdate
- February 4 – Choo Choo Soul
Cost is $29.99 ($24.99 for ages 3-9).
Orlando Attraction Tickets have today launched, in conjunction with Discovery Cove Orlando a pre-bookable option for the newly opened SeaVenture Tour.
SeaVenture is a once-in-a-lifetime, undersea experience available for an additional fee to the Discovery Cove packages available. Those looking for an even more exhilarating adventure can take part in The Grand Reef’s innovative experience, SeaVenture, an underwater walking tour. Wearing dive helmets, guests find up-close excitement around every corner, each step yielding a new discovery. They’ll come across lionfish and sharks (safely behind massive panoramic windows), one-on-one touches with unique animals and schools of fish and gentle rays swimming by.
- Cannot have respiratory problems such as asthma.
- Cannot be pregnant.
- No heart, back or neck problems.
- No anxiety or phobias such as claustrophobia.
- No history of heart conditions.
- Helmet weighs 15lbs in the water and 72lbs outside the water.
- Dive is approximately 20 minutes underwater.
Discovery Cove SeaVenture Tour can be booked by visiting orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk
For a limited time only Orlando Attraction Tickets are offering a £5 off per Disney ticket promotion code for 2011 and 2012, covering the 7, 14 and 21 day Disney Tickets.
Customer should enter the promo code dis5 where prompted in the basket section.
This promo code is for a limited amount of time and can be withdrawn without notice. The promo code is only applicable to new bookings.
orlando attraction tickets, the UK’s fastest growing theme park specialist have released their brand new offering “The Orlando PassPort”
Orlando Attraction Tickets have exclusively created The Orlando PassPort to offer Unlimited admissions to 11 of Florida’s top parks, includes 14 consecutive days entry in to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando® and SeaWorld® Orlando plus Aquatica™ and Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay.
The Orlando PassPort includes 14 consecutive days entry into:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Universal Studios® Florida
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure®
- SeaWorld® Orlando
- Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay
PLUS the Orlando PassPort also gives you unlimited access to the following great venues for the duration of your ticket:
- Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days, some events require an additional admission charge)
- DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Park (excludes prize games)
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course ( tee time reservations are required and subject to availability; Golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge.)
- Universal CityWalk® (Some of the venues require you to be aged 21 years or above and photo ID is required. The CityWalk portion of the ticket is also not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events and does not include movie at Universal Cineplex.)
And your Orlando PassPort also includes:
- FREE coach transportation from Orlando to Busch Gardens TampaBay on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express. This service departs from SeaWorld plus various locations in the International Drive andKissimmee areas. Reservations are a must and can be made by calling 1-800-221-1339 when in Orlando.
At the Disney Parks, your ticket includes use of the FASTPASS system. It’s easy to use and cuts the wait time on the most popular attractions. Insert your ticket into FASTPASS stations at participating attractions and you’ll receive a FASTPASS Return Time so you can go play in the Park instead of waiting in line! FASTPASS is NOT included at non-Disney parks.
2011 – £400.00 per adult, £360.00 per child.*
2012 – £420.00 per adult, £380.00 per child.*
*prices subject to change without notice.
To book The Orlando PassPort visit Orlando Attraction Tickets and click on The Orlando PassPort