Wet N Wild is Universals premier waterpark and is credited as being the first ever waterpark in the USA. Wet N Wild is stretched out over 30 acres of land , the park includes 8 thrill rides, 6 Multi person rides and 2 kids rides.
- The Storm – You push yourself down into a steep tunnel that sends you flying down extremely fast into a giant bowl that sends you spinning around with mist surrounding in the air as you drop into the pool below. This slide was created by Proslide company, labeled as a ‘ProBowl’ slide
- Mach 5 – Grab a mat and walk your way up a long winding tower to the top where you have three slides to choose from. When told by the lifeguard at top, push yourself down the ride of a twisting, turning, head-first flumes that fall 1,700 feet (520 m) over three different courses.
- Der Stuka – Push yourself down a six-story speed slide that sends you flying down a 76-foot (23 m), nearly vertical drop that transitions to a 115-foot (35 m) water runway.
- Bomb Bay – The ride for all dare devils is right here. Go inside the rocket waiting not knowing when the trap door that sends you down a 76-foot (23 m), nearly vertical slide drops you to the depths below.
- Knee Ski – A cable-operated ski lets you kneeboard like a pro around a half-mile long lake.
- Wake Boarding – Everyone from beginner to expert can show their stuff on the WakeZone Cableway.
- The Wild One – Two people are pulled by a Jet Ski around the lake on big, bouncy tubes that make for a wild ride.
- Brain Wash – Lose your grip on reality in Wet N Wild’s newest thrill ride.This mind blowing hypotnic thrill ride sends you down a steep 53-foot drop on a 65-foot (20 m), funnel.
- Disco H2O – Start off in a tube traveling through a dark tunnel that sends you down a huge drop, and before you know it you find yourself traveling around a room filled with disco music and lights. This slide was too made from Proslide company as a “BehemothBowl”.
- The Surge – A 5-story tube ride that carries a 4-passenger tube down 600 feet (180 m) of banked turns, radical twists and diabolical dips. This ride was made by Proslide as a “Mammoth” slide.
- Bubba Tub – Grab the family and climb aboard one of the four-passenger tubes for a six-story, triple dip drop ride.
- The Black Hole The Next Generation – 1000 gallons a minute sends a two-person tube rocketing through 500 feet (150 m) of twisting, turning darkness on this space-age thrill ride. The Black Hole currently reopened under the moniker “The Black Hole: The Next Generation” and now features more light effects, fog, and an updated ride boarding area.
- The Flyer – Travel around in a 4-person raft that sends you on on an exciting, family-fun ride that covers 450 feet (140 m) of hairpin turns and banked curves.
- The Blast – Take a raging ride along a raptured pipeline that will thrill you to the core and soak you to the bone.
- Bubble Up – A huge, wet inflatable bubble made just for kids who climb, bounce, and slide into three feet of water. The inflatable “bubble” has had numerous designs over the years.
- Kid’s Park – You’ll find miniature versions of a lot of the rides and a gigantic bucket that periodically fills with water and splashes into the pool below.