Peak season, high season, holiday season; whatever you call it we are in it and the guys and girls at Orlando attraction tickets are all hands to the pump working as hard as they possible can to fulfil the many orders that come through at this time.
I’ve managed to sneak away for 5 minutes to put together a list of our top selling tickets of 2012.
This year has been a particularly busy one for us, the launch of some new ticket promotions and the full time opening of LEGOLAND Florida has made sure that we are never short of something to do.
Top 10 best selling tickets of 2012
- The Orlando PassPort
- Walt Disney’s 14 days for the price of 7 Ticket
- Disney Universal Switch Ticket
- Universal 2 Park Bonus Ticket
- 3 Park SeaWorld, Busch Gardens & Aquatica
- Discovery Cove Ultimate Package
- Orlando FlexTicket Plus
- Discovery Cove Package
- Universal 3 Park Bonus Ticket
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park 1 day combo Ticket
We are delighted with the response our customers have had to the Orlando PassPort, the ticket offers great value for visiting all the major theme parks and at present the ticket has been specially discounted by £10.00.
As of the 22nd May 2012 Discovery Cove will alter the way their packages are sold to the UK market.
The product formally known as “Choice of Adventure Package” will be altering to the Discovery Cove Package and will include 14 days consecutive entry in to both SeaWorld and Aqutica.
Discovery Cove Package includes
- Reserved dolphin-swim interaction
- Unlimited access to The Grand Reef, free-flight Explorer’s Aviary, Serenity Bay, Wind-Away River and later this spring Freshwater Oasis
- Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch plus snacks throughout the day
- Beverages throughout the day, including alcoholic drinks
- All swim gear (mask, snorkel, and swim vest or wetsuit), towels, lockers, sunscreen and other amenities
- All day self-parking at Discovery Cove
- A complimentary photo portrait of guest and their party upon entry to park
- A pass for 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to SeaWorld and Aquatica in Orlando.
The Discovery Cove Ultimate Package remains the same including all of the above plus Busch Gardens.
- Guests that booked their Discovery Cove reservations for 2012 up to and including May 21st and that have selected SeaWorld as their park of choice will automatically be converted to the SeaWorld AND Aquatica package at no additional cost. The barcodes on their ez-ticket and lanyards will be active at both parks (lanyards obtained after visiting Discovery Cove).
- Guests who have booked a package with only Busch Gardens as their park of choice will be honored.
Ultimate Packages (SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens) are not affected.