Hey Thrill Seekers,
About Disney Passes
If you are going on holiday to Orlando there is a pretty high chance that you will be spending some of that holiday time at Walt Disney World and with more and more first timers heading to Orlando, its sometimes tricky to choose the right Disney pass for your trip. So, with that in mind, we have compiled a quick over view of the current Disney options available to pre-purchase here in the UK before you go!
Which parks are included within our tickets.
We offer Disney Ultimate tickets which offer unlimited access to the 4 main Disney theme parks;
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Plus the 2 Disney water parks;
ALL OUR DISNEY PASSES INCLUDE DISNEY’S MY MAGIC+ AND FOR 2016 TICKETS, DISNEY’S MEMORY MAKER
Orlando Attraction Tickets Disney Passes
Walt Disney World 7 Day Ultimate Ticket
This ticket offers seven days access to Disney parks over a 14 day period – so visits to Disney do not have to be on consecutive days. the ticket will expire 14 days after first use.
Recommended for anyone travelling to Orlando for 5-7 days
Walt Disney World 14 Day Ultimate Ticket
This ticket offers unlimited access to Disney parks over a 14 day period – This is the most popular Disney ticket by far!
Recommended for anyone travelling to Orlando for 8-14 days
Walt Disney 21 Day Ultimate Ticket
This is a ticket designed for the truly die hard Disney fans! 21 Days unlimited access to the Disney parks.
Recommended for anyone travelling to Orlando for 15-21 days
Click here for the latest prices: Disney Passes
Why pre-buy Disney passes?
One of the most compelling reasons Disney passes are pre-purchased here in the UK is because of the savings offered compared to buying tickets on the gate when you arrive. A single 14 Day Disney Ultimate ticket can save you up to £200.00* when compared to buying at the gate. PLUS we cant forget that these tickets include Disney’s My Magic+ system which will allow you to pre-book rides, shows, parades, restaurants etc. 30 days before you travel and 60 days in advance if you are staying in a Disney property.
Learn more about Disney’s My Magic+
Top tips for when you hit the Disney Parks
1. Check timetables for shows and parades when you first arrive in the park. This way you can either aim to get a good spot or plan the rides you want to do as the queues will be shorter. Make sure you get to the ride before the parade or you won’t be able to get through the crowd.
2. Disney transportation is a lot quicker than travelling yourself if you visit more than one Disney park on the same day. Take advantage of the free transport as much as you can.
3. On hot days, ask for a cup of ice. Cast members will give you the ice for free to cool you down and once its melted you have a free drink.
4. In any parks, wear comfortable shoes. There is more walking involved than you might think and it is made so much more difficult with blisters.
5. All Disney parks have wi-fi so you can log in to do your fast passes while you’re in the park if you haven’t done so already. You can also use the fast pass booths to book your slots throughout the day too. Try to do these early as the time slots can sell out very quickly.
6. Take a photo of your car park character sign so you don’t forget where you’re parked.
7. Allow yourself time at the end of the day to go in the gift shops before the parks close. This way you don’t have to carry it around with you all day.
8. Arrange a meeting point for your party in case you separate or get lost.
9. Take a look at the direction of the majority of the crowd and go the opposite way. This way you will avoid the longer queues.
10. Look out for some hidden Mickey’s. They are hidden all of the place from on the floor to on a ride.
For more information on Disney passes please call us on 0845 226 8523 or visit www.orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk