Hey Thrill Seekers,
LEGOLAND Florida have recently released their operating schedule for 2015. So we’ve included it here in this handy post.
- Gray days mean the park is closed
- Pink days mean the park is open from 10am until 6pm
- Blue days mean the park is open 10:30am until 5pm
You can purchase LEGOLAND tickets directly from Orlando Attraction Tickets.
Just a couple of days after we wrote about it and only six weeks after its official grand opening, LEGOLAND® Florida today released details of its first expansion – LEGOLAND Water Park.
Scheduled to open in time for summer 2012, the water park will feature a wave pool, Build-A-Raft lazy river, tube slides, body slides and an interactive water-play structure – DUPLO® Safari.
“We’re very excited to share plans for this amazing new attraction,”
said LEGOLAND Florida General Manager Adrian Jones.
“True to our mission, the water park attraction has been designed for families with children ages 2 to 12 and will add hours of water play to an already full day and move LEGOLAND Florida into a multi-day experience for vacationers. The additional also adds another great value proposition for our Annual Pass members.”
Key areas of LEGOLAND Water Park attraction include:
- LEGO Wave Pool – Families can catch a gentle wave or simply cool off in this perfectly sized wave pool where the waves are just big enough for all ages to enjoy
- Twin Chasers – Friends ride tubes 375 feet down an intertwining pair of enclosed water slides before plunging into a refreshing pool below
- Splash Out – The thrill seekers of the family can ascend to the tallest point of the water park attraction and choose from one of three unique slides, then speed down a 60-foot drop and “splash out” into the water below
- Joker Soaker – A fun, interactive playground with various lengths, heights and types of slides that offer something different for every member of the family. Guests can wade in the surrounding pool and be surprised with a torrential spill from a 300-gallon bucket
- Build-A-Raft River – Families can imagine, design and build a unique LEGO vessel and set afloat on a maiden voyage around the 1000-foot-long lazy river, set amongst playful LEGO Friends, flowering vegetation and palm tree
- DUPLO® Splash Safari – Toddlers will rule at this water play area with shorter slides and interactive, larger-than-life DUPLO creatures
“This newest attraction is just one of many ways we will continue to evolve LEGOLAND Florida over the next several years,”
“Creating a multi-visit proposition for families adds another dimension to the LEGOLAND Florida offering. Adding the water park attraction will fulfill this criteria as well as offering a unique attraction in Central Florida.”
Its not clear how the water park will be incorporated in to the current LEGOLAND Florida Tickets but as soon as we find out we’ll let you know.