Hey Thrill Seekers,
As we’ve previously reported Memory Maker will be included in the majority of Disney tickets purchased with Orlando Attraction Tickets. Purchasing Memory Maker directly from Disney is an additional $199 so this offer represents excellent value.
What is Disney’s Memory Maker?
When you’re on holiday you should be relaxing and enjoying the moment with your friends and family. Sometimes you’ll look back at your holiday and wish you’d been able to capture a certain moment, with Memory Maker Disney’s PhotoPass photographers will capture your family’s vacation and all of the photos taken are magically yours forever, like memories of your family posing together in front of Cinderella Castle, screaming down Splash Mountain, hugging Mickey Mouse and so much more.
Forget about having to purchase each photo individually—you can get digital copies of them all. Conveniently view, download and share your memories on MyDisneyPhotoPass.com and on the My Disney Experience Mobile App!
How Does It Work?
Setting up and using Memory Maker is simple. Follow these easy steps and all you have to do is practise your poses.
- Link Memory Maker to your Disney account. The same account you made to start booking your fastpasses.
- Add people to your Family & Friends list to enable you to view and download their photos.
- Capture unlimited photos at select Disney PhotoPass locations—including attraction and dining photos—throughout Walt Disney theme parks, water parks and Downtown Disney area. Link each photo to your Disney account with a touch of your Memory Maker enabled tickets
- View, download and share your photos on MyDisneyPhotoPass.com and on the My Disney Experience Mobile App. Once you download the first photo, you have 30 days to capture and download more photos. Photos expire according to the Disney PhotoPass expiration policy.
How to link a photo to your account
Immediately after you have experienced a participating attraction you can simply tap your Memory Maker enabled ticket just below the photo screen displaying your photo. If a Disney PhotoPass photographer has snapped a great shot of you and you want to link it to your account just hand them your ticket and they will scan it for you.
Attraction photos can only be linked to your Disney account if Memory Maker is assigned to you. Your family and friends cannot link attraction photos to their Disney account.
What Does Memory Maker Include?
- Unlimited digital downloads of all your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos
- Select attraction photos and videos
- Select character dining photos
- Discounts of prints of your photos
- Magic Shots featuring Disney Characters and more, added to your photos
- Digital borders and stickers to personalise your photos.
Disney’s Memory Maker is available on 7, 14 and 21 Day Disney tickets purchased for use in 2017 and 2018.