Theme Parks are brilliant but they do have one major let down for me the worst part about Orlando Theme Parks is the queuing, here at orlando attraction tickets we’ve put together our list of top tips for things to do while queuing.
- Listen to music, if you’ve got your MP3 with you music will help pass the time. Perhaps make yourself a thrill ride play list?
- Mobile games, although they are a bit of a battery killer something like angry birds can help while away an hour very quickly.
- Disney’s Hidden Mickey’s, look out for the hidden Mickey’s scattered around the Disney parks and tick them off.
- People Watch, come on we all do it, you’ve in queue with thousands of people! Try games like, guess the nationality, first person to spot a person over 6’4″ etc
- Themed Queues, hey! not all the queue’s are boring, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter‘s queue is almost an attraction in itself.
- Talk to people, Yeah I know… its a bit out there… but you can actually speak to people 🙂 All the people queuing are in the same boat as you, trying sparking up some conversation!?
Can you think of any others?
Have you tried any of the above?
Orlando Attraction Tickets often uses E-Tickets or E-Vouchers for its Disney Tickets, Universal Tickets and SeaWorld Tickets.
What are E-Tickets?
E-Tickets or electronic tickets are any tickets/vouchers emailed to the customer that contain the relevant information regarding your purchase and which are either park ready, meaning you can scan them straight at the gate or be exchanged for the official theme park tickets at the numerous redemption points within the theme park.
Why E-Tickets and not hard tickets?
Orlando Attraction Tickets have thought long and hard about issuing physical tickets or E-Tickets. We believe that the future of theme park ticketing is electronically, we also believe E-Tickets are more convenient and safer for you.
All E-Tickets are sent via email, we are not reliant upon the royal mail or other courier services which means you do not have to wait at home for tickets to be delivered. We don’t have to add additional cost to cover the delivery of the tickets.
However the major advantage we find is that if you lose or damage your E-Ticket, or worst case scenario forget to take them with you to Orlando you can simply re-print them.
Orlando Attraction Tickets prepays for all of its tickets so as soon as you have the E-Tickets you can be assured of entry in to the parks.
Orlando Attraction Tickets have today launched, in conjunction with Discovery Cove Orlando a pre-bookable option for the newly opened SeaVenture Tour.
SeaVenture is a once-in-a-lifetime, undersea experience available for an additional fee to the Discovery Cove packages available. Those looking for an even more exhilarating adventure can take part in The Grand Reef’s innovative experience, SeaVenture, an underwater walking tour. Wearing dive helmets, guests find up-close excitement around every corner, each step yielding a new discovery. They’ll come across lionfish and sharks (safely behind massive panoramic windows), one-on-one touches with unique animals and schools of fish and gentle rays swimming by.
- Cannot have respiratory problems such as asthma.
- Cannot be pregnant.
- No heart, back or neck problems.
- No anxiety or phobias such as claustrophobia.
- No history of heart conditions.
- Helmet weighs 15lbs in the water and 72lbs outside the water.
- Dive is approximately 20 minutes underwater.
Discovery Cove SeaVenture Tour can be booked by visiting orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk
Yesterday Universal Studios confirmed that they would be taking the Wizarding World of Harry Potter to Hollywood which of course was a major announcement however within the press conference Universal also confirmed that they would be extending the original Wizarding World in Orlando.
A couple of days ago we reported that Universal Studio’s was closing its iconic attraction, Jaws. and rumours sprung up about what would replace the water based ride.
Although nothing has been officially confirmed it does appear that the new extension to the Harry Potter Theme Park will replace Jaws.
Now as I’m sure you know, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is situated in Universal’s Islands of Adventure and the Jaws attraction sits proudly in Universal Studios…
One rumour that keeps popping up is a Hogwarts express style transfer to a London based/Diagon alley/Gringott’s bank area! Which sounds amazing.
Universals’ revenues climbed by 9.1% in 2011’s third quarter, to $531 million. Profits rose to $285 million from $252 million in the same period last year. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is one of the main reason’s for this rise, and the interest doesn’t seem to be diminishing.
You can buy tickets to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter by visiting Orlando Attraction Tickets
Posted on their facebook page, Universal Orlando confirmed on the 2nd December that their icon attraction “Jaws” would be shutting down after 20 years of loyal service.
Hey fans, we want you to be the first to know… JAWS! and the Amity area will officially close on January 2 to make room for an exciting, NEW, experience we’re planning for you.
We know you love JAWS! and we do too. It has been an amazing attraction and after terrorizing the waters of Amity here at Universal Orlando for 20 years, it’s a VERY important part of our history. So, we’ve got a couple things planned to ensure we always remember and honor it. We know it’s hard to say goodbye, but we can’t express how EXCITED we are about the new, innovative & amazing experience we’re going to be bringing you.
To say this announcement was met with some anger is an understatement, as Universal’s own facebook page shows.
Universal received 977 comments regarding the closure with the majority being unhappy with the decision.
Looks like Universal will have to come up with something pretty special to replace this well loved classic.
Just a couple of days after we wrote about it and only six weeks after its official grand opening, LEGOLAND® Florida today released details of its first expansion – LEGOLAND Water Park.
Scheduled to open in time for summer 2012, the water park will feature a wave pool, Build-A-Raft lazy river, tube slides, body slides and an interactive water-play structure – DUPLO® Safari.
“We’re very excited to share plans for this amazing new attraction,”
said LEGOLAND Florida General Manager Adrian Jones.
“True to our mission, the water park attraction has been designed for families with children ages 2 to 12 and will add hours of water play to an already full day and move LEGOLAND Florida into a multi-day experience for vacationers. The additional also adds another great value proposition for our Annual Pass members.”
Key areas of LEGOLAND Water Park attraction include:
- LEGO Wave Pool – Families can catch a gentle wave or simply cool off in this perfectly sized wave pool where the waves are just big enough for all ages to enjoy
- Twin Chasers – Friends ride tubes 375 feet down an intertwining pair of enclosed water slides before plunging into a refreshing pool below
- Splash Out – The thrill seekers of the family can ascend to the tallest point of the water park attraction and choose from one of three unique slides, then speed down a 60-foot drop and “splash out” into the water below
- Joker Soaker – A fun, interactive playground with various lengths, heights and types of slides that offer something different for every member of the family. Guests can wade in the surrounding pool and be surprised with a torrential spill from a 300-gallon bucket
- Build-A-Raft River – Families can imagine, design and build a unique LEGO vessel and set afloat on a maiden voyage around the 1000-foot-long lazy river, set amongst playful LEGO Friends, flowering vegetation and palm tree
- DUPLO® Splash Safari – Toddlers will rule at this water play area with shorter slides and interactive, larger-than-life DUPLO creatures
“This newest attraction is just one of many ways we will continue to evolve LEGOLAND Florida over the next several years,”
“Creating a multi-visit proposition for families adds another dimension to the LEGOLAND Florida offering. Adding the water park attraction will fulfill this criteria as well as offering a unique attraction in Central Florida.”
Its not clear how the water park will be incorporated in to the current LEGOLAND Florida Tickets but as soon as we find out we’ll let you know.
Disney’s year old promotion “14 days for the price of 7” for 2012 runs out on the 30th November 2011.
This great offer that has seen Disney remain the dominant Theme Park in the U.S. has proved to be a fan favourite and we urge all readers looking to visit Disney in 2012 to book now to avoid disappointment.
Disney’s Ultimate Ticket, perfect for a 2-week holiday.
14 days of unlimited admission with the freedom to visit more than one theme park or attraction on the same day.
For ALL of the following:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park*
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park*
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
- Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex**
- DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park†
Disney’s Ultimate Ticket expires 14 days from first day of use.
Gives you the freedom to visit more than one Theme Park or attraction on the same day.
2012 tickets may not be used at all after January 13, 2013.
Parking is not included.
How to book
To take advantage of this great offer and to secure with just a 25% deposit visit www.orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk
The newest thrill ride from Disney is not exactly what you’d expect. Disney have announced the Richard Petty Experience with exotic cars! The experience currently available offers stock car drives at the Disney speedway but will now offer an increadible opportunity to drive Ferraris and Lamborghinis too!
The new option is coming this January, in part, because the stock car business, including Nascar has contracted in the tough economy, said Mike Bartelli, chief marketing officer of the Richard Petty Driving Experience.
The Exotic Driving Experience is expecting to start out with two Ferraris, two Lamborghinis, a Porsche 911 and an Audi R8. Other brands and models could be added in the future.
We’ll keep you posted on when this will be pre-bookable via our partner Orlando Attraction Tickets! In the meantime you can book something a little less exotic to get some practice in. usrentacar.co.uk are offering cheap rates for your Christmas car hire in the USA. Fully inclusive rates start from just £16* per day. Take a look at some of their car hire USA offers currently available.