Afternoon Thrill Seekers,
We’re officially in September, where does the time go? The end of August officially means we’ve survived the madness of peak season and everyone at Orlando Attraction Tickets can finally breath normally 🙂
As a company we’ve beat last years sale amounts on every single month so far and August was not exception seeing us up a massive 233% yoy. This years sales were boosted by some additional product including Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights and Blue Man Group.
The top 10 most popular ticket purchased in August 2013 were;
- The Orlando PassPort
- Disney Universal Switch Ticket
- 14 Day Disney Ultimate Ticket
- Orlando FlexTicket
- Discovery Cove Ultimate Package
- Universal 2-Park Bonus Ticket
- SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Ticket
- Discovery Cove Package
- Universal 3-Park Bonus Ticket
- 7 Day Disney Premium Ticket
Other positives from August include an average dispatch time of only 72 hours which when you consider the amount of checks that are involved in making sure everyones order is correct is pretty impressive.
Here’s to a busy September and more Smiles included…