Hey Thrill Seekers,
Here at Theme Park Tickets Direct we love to offer “Tickets with a twist…” unlike other ticket resellers we like to add a little something to our packages to make them unique, for example at the moment we’re offering free Kennedy Space Center Tickets with every combo ticket purchased!
When we looked in to offering a price promise we knew we’d have offer something with a twist… and thats exactly what we’ve done.
Today I’m happy to introduce the themeparkticketsdirect.com Price Beat offer. We’ve decided to go that one step further and instead of looking to match competitors prices we promise to beat them by £5.00 🙂
Here’s the info;
Our Price Beat
If you find a “like for like” package from a UK reseller offering real gate ready tickets cheaper we will not only match the price we’ll beat it by £5.00!!!
- To qualify for our price beat offer the total cost of the order must be over £500.00.
- Price beating does not apply to special offers, bundles, holiday packages or offers that include ‘added value’ items
- In order to price beat we must be able to verify the rate online.
- Our Price Beat is only available before placing your order, once an order is placed the Price Beat offer will not be available.
- The ticket being a real ticket, not a voucher or “e-ticket” (in cases where we supply real tickets).
- We reserve the right to remove any added value products (twist) associated with our ticket offerings.
- Price Beat is not available against other U.S. Rent A Car Ltd companies.
To challenge us to beat a competitors rate you can contact us via these mediums;
Phone – 0845 226 8525
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Chat – Click here to chat online
We’re excited to be the first attraction tickets company to offer a Price Beat… so don’t just sit there reading, challenge us 🙂
with a twist…
Afternoon Thrill Seekers,
I’ve been hearing rumours regarding a planned amendment to Downtown Disney for a couple of months now but with nothing concrete that was until today, when Disney announced that it will be partaking in a redesign and expansion to the area.
Tom Saggs, Chairman of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts unveiled today plans for Disney Springs (the new name for Downtown Disney). The multi year project will expand Disney Springs from 75 to more than 150 shopping, dining and entertainment venues, featuring some of the world’s most iconic brands and restaurants.
Construction is set to begin next month, however the expansion will open in phases and Disney expect to complete the development by 2016.
Tom Saggs wrote in his blog today
The fundamental goal is to create a welcoming, comfortable space where families can enjoy time together and instantaneously feel right at home.
Saggs mentions that as per all of Disney’s offerings, Disney Springs will be based around a story.
The story of Disney Springs begins at our new Town Center, which is oriented around a series of bubbling natural springs that first attracted settlers to the area. From there, the town grew to encompass three additional neighborhoods: The Landing, Marketplace and West Side – each with its own distinct charm and atmosphere
Some exciting times ahead for Disney and we’ll obviously keep you informed of any updates.
Morning Thrill Seekers,
We love selling Orlando Attraction Tickets, it puts a smile of our face and hopefully will put one on yours as well!!!
We’ve been asked a few times for our top 10 tips for Theme Parks but its hard picking just 10, so here is my 25 tips.
- Buy Tickets before you go, it works out cheaper and here in the UK we have access to tickets you can’t purchase in the U.S.
- Make sure you book your tickets with a recognised reseller.
- Restaurants get booked up quickly make sure you pre-reserve your table to avoid disappointment. With most parks you can pre-book up to 180 days before your visit!
- Take your own water.
- Remember to take your sun cream with you, standing in lines is a very easy way to get burnt.
- Apply your sun cream regularly, and straight after any water rides.
- If you’re not interested in getting soaked but you still want to go on the water rides, try purchasing a poncho from a local supermarket, they will cost about a $1.
- Still in water mode, try keeping your mobile phone in a sandwich bag to keep it dry,
- Its an obvious one but wear comfy shoes, you’re going to be on your feet a lot.
- If you’ve booked a car with usrentacar.co.uk use their car finder app to help you locate your car, the car parks are massive.
- Alternatively, tie something to your car ariel to help it stand out.
- Or… take a picture of where you’ve parked it on your digital camera or mobile.
- Start at the back of the park and work your way to the front.
- Try to have your lunch at an off-lunch time, queues are smaller during lunch time.
- Arrange a place to meet in case you somehow become separated.
- Height restrictions are there for a reason, the park isn’t being a party pooper its for your safety!
- Best time to get on the rides is during a parade, fireworks or other big show.
- If you’re on your own or with someone who doesn’t fancy a ride, use the single rider queues to shorten your wait time.
- If you can afford it purchase a queue jumper ticket.
- Sunday’s and Monday’s are busiest at Disney.
- Have some queue games in mind to keep the kids occupied.
- Get to the theme park shows early to avoid disappointment, show at SeaWorld get full very quickly.
- If you lose something in the park its generally taken to lost property and is available to collect the following day. Some parks will even send the item back to you if you’ve already left the U.S.
- If you’re a real adrenaline junky dont be afraid to ask the people at the parks the best ride position for each coaster, no one knows the park better than the people who work there.
If you’ve got a Theme Park tip please feel free to leave it in the comments below.