Morning Thrill Seekers,
We’ve just hit another major milestone here on the blog! On Friday we posted our 500th unique theme park article. Today’s offering will document the top 10 most read this year based purely on views. When we hit 400 posts I documented the all time top 10 so felt there was no need to go over that again.
The blog was started in 2010 and on initial launch covered theme parks across the globe. When we became part of Orlando Attraction Tickets and Theme Park Tickets Direct we switched our focus to Florida and mainly the Orlando parks. At present we’ve had 6 different writers producing work, of that myself, Rachel and Karl have turned over the most articles. Not to blow my own trumpet, but I’m going too…. I have posted over 400 of them. 😉 #justsayin
Top 10 post of 2014
- How to use the FREE shuttle bus service to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- What Is Disney’s My Magic Plus And How Does It Work?
- How Much Does It Cost To Park At The Orlando Theme Parks
- How Do E-Tickets Work At SeaWorld Parks
- Here’s My 14 Day Orlando Theme Park Plan
- Checking Out The New RFID Disney Theme Park Tickets
- What Is Disney’s FASTPASS & Can I Use It?
- Discovery Cove 2014 Prices Are Now Available To Book
- 2012 Theme Park Attendance Results
- Universal Orlando Announce Details Of 2014 Mardi Gras Celebration
Not a Harry Potter or Furious Falcon insight, our most read articles tend to be the more practical posts. We recently recorded our busiest day ever, on April 1st (no joke) and we’ve got plans to expand the content size of the website and how its used.