Hey Thrill Seekers,
As we’ve previously reported Disney’s Memory Maker will be included in all adult 2016 tickets purchased with Orlando Attraction Tickets. Purchasing Memory Maker directly from Disney is an additional $169 so this new offer represents excellent value.
What is Disney’s Memory Maker
When you’re on holiday you should be relaxing and enjoying the moment with your friends and family. Sometimes you’ll look back at your holiday and wish you’d been able to capture a certain moment, with Memory Maker Disney’s PhotoPass photographers will capture your family’s vacation and all of the photos taken are magically yours forever, like memories of your family posing together in front of Cinderella Castle, screaming down Splash Mountain, hugging Mickey Mouse and so much more.
Forget about having to purchase each photo individually—you can get digital copies of them all. Conveniently view, download and share your memories on MyDisneyPhotoPass.com and on the My Disney Experience Mobile App!
How Does It Work?
Setting up and using Memory Maker is simple. Follow these easy steps and all you have to do is practise your poses.
- Link Memory Maker to your Disney account. The same account you made to start booking your fastpasses.
- Add people to your Family & Friends list to enable you to view and download their photos.
- Capture unlimited photos at select Disney PhotoPass locations—including attraction and dining photos—throughout Walt Disney theme parks, water parks and Downtown Disney area. Link each photo to your Disney account with a touch of your Memory Maker card, park admission card or Disney PhotoPass Card.
- View, download and share your photos on MyDisneyPhotoPass.com and on the My Disney Experience Mobile App. Once you download the first photo, you have 30 days to capture and download more photos. Photos expire according to the Disney PhotoPass expiration policy.
How to link a photo to your account
Immediately after you have experienced a participating attraction, please visit the attraction’s Sales Center and link the photo to your Disney account. You can link the photo using the Disney ticket linked to your account.
Attraction photos can only be linked to your Disney account if Memory Maker is assigned to you. Your family and friends cannot link attraction photos to their Disney account.
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Rock ‘n Roller Coaster
- Expedition Everest
- Test Track
- 1900 Park Fare
- breakfast at Ohana
- Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
- Chef Mickey’s
- Cinderella’s Royal Table*
- breakfast at Tusker House
- Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue
- Akershus Princess Storybook Dining
Disney’s Memory Maker is available on 7,14 and 21 Day Disney tickets purchased for use in 2016 and 2017.