As of the 22nd May 2012 Discovery Cove will alter the way their packages are sold to the UK market.
The product formally known as “Choice of Adventure Package” will be altering to the Discovery Cove Package and will include 14 days consecutive entry in to both SeaWorld and Aqutica.
Discovery Cove Package includes
- Reserved dolphin-swim interaction
- Unlimited access to The Grand Reef, free-flight Explorer’s Aviary, Serenity Bay, Wind-Away River and later this spring Freshwater Oasis
- Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch plus snacks throughout the day
- Beverages throughout the day, including alcoholic drinks
- All swim gear (mask, snorkel, and swim vest or wetsuit), towels, lockers, sunscreen and other amenities
- All day self-parking at Discovery Cove
- A complimentary photo portrait of guest and their party upon entry to park
- A pass for 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to SeaWorld and Aquatica in Orlando.
The Discovery Cove Ultimate Package remains the same including all of the above plus Busch Gardens.
- Guests that booked their Discovery Cove reservations for 2012 up to and including May 21st and that have selected SeaWorld as their park of choice will automatically be converted to the SeaWorld AND Aquatica package at no additional cost. The barcodes on their ez-ticket and lanyards will be active at both parks (lanyards obtained after visiting Discovery Cove).
- Guests who have booked a package with only Busch Gardens as their park of choice will be honored.
Ultimate Packages (SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens) are not affected.