Disney’s year old promotion “14 days for the price of 7” for 2012 runs out on the 30th November 2011.
This great offer that has seen Disney remain the dominant Theme Park in the U.S. has proved to be a fan favourite and we urge all readers looking to visit Disney in 2012 to book now to avoid disappointment.
Disney’s Ultimate Ticket, perfect for a 2-week holiday.
14 days of unlimited admission with the freedom to visit more than one theme park or attraction on the same day.
For ALL of the following:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park*
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park*
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
- Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex**
- DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park†
2012 tickets may not be used at all after January 13, 2013.
Parking is not included.
How to book
To take advantage of this great offer and to secure with just a 25% deposit visit www.orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk