SeaVenture is a once-in-a-lifetime, undersea experience available for an additional fee to the Discovery Cove packages available. Those looking for an even more exhilarating adventure can take part in The Grand Reef’s innovative experience, SeaVenture, an underwater walking tour. Wearing dive helmets, guests find up-close excitement around every corner, each step yielding a new discovery. They’ll come across lionfish and sharks (safely behind massive panoramic windows), one-on-one touches with unique animals and schools of fish and gentle rays swimming by.
- Cannot have respiratory problems such as asthma.
- Cannot be pregnant.
- No heart, back or neck problems.
- No anxiety or phobias such as claustrophobia.
- No history of heart conditions.
- Helmet weighs 15lbs in the water and 72lbs outside the water.
- Dive is approximately 20 minutes underwater.